I already transfer a lot of data via GS1. How does that fit together?
- GS1 Austria is a partner of the Packaging Cockpit
- GS1, with its many years of experience in standardization, ensures that the data transmission and data standards of the Packaging Cockpit seamlessly complement the existing system
- If your company is located in Austria, you can purchase the Packaging Cockpit through GS1 Austria
What do I have to do as a consumer goods manufacturer or retailer to get into Packaging Cockpit?
- Get in touch with a contact person
- We clarify with you whether it is more advantageous for you to use the web application or a built-in solution (e.g. SAP) in one of your existing systems
- If you use the web application, your account manager will advise you on how to prepare the data for electronic import via the standardized web interface
- If you are using a built-in solution, your implementation partner will advise you on how to make the data available internally in the system with minimal effort
Are my data safe?
- The Packaging Cockpit is technically structured according to the most modern principles of information security
- Data transfer from suppliers to customers is carried out internally in the system
- You decide in the authorization module which of your customers receive which data records
The topic "data security" is very important to us. All data is stored in a data center in Vienna. Data is backed up to another data center once a day to ensure that the system can continue to operate even in the event of a fire. In addition, so-called transaction logs are kept in order to be able to restore the data from any point in time and access to the data by unauthorized third parties is prevented by a multi-level procedure.
I am interested in the Packaging Cockpit, what options are there for me and how can I register?
For more information about the Packaging Cockpit, the integrated functions, and an individual solution for your requirements, contact our consultants for a free consultation.
Do you have any questions?
We are glad to receive your inquiry